Today is Sterling's birthday. I love that he was born in April 6th, it is so fitting. I can still remember the first time I saw Sterling. It was at church when I was 19. Sterling was asked to share his testimony on the spot in sacrament meeting. He got up there with so much confidence. He had everyone laughing within seconds. It took us 5 years to start dating but we have never looked back. Ok to be completely honest, I would have married him 5 years sooner.Sterling is a wonderful husband. He is the best father. I love this picture with Sterling Henry just minutes after he was born. I always knew Sterling would be a great husband and father. He has surpassed all my expectations. The boys are absolutely obsessed with him. It never really bothers me because I know exactly how they feel.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
Love you babe. Happy Birthday!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:10 AM
Labels: Best Husband EVER, Happy Happy Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute. I love the story about when you first saw him--I didn't realize you were only 19! You two are a great couple. Happy birthday, Sterling!
Happy Birthday Sterling! We are so glad you are in our family! Love you!
HAppy Birthday Sterling... this is a great shot of you and you are an AWESOME dad! hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment