Sunday, June 19, 2011

BEST DAD EVER!


I love this picture for a million reasons. I took this of the boys this morning before church. My sister Becky sent these ties out and we are all obsessed with them. This picture describes Sterling perfectly. He is the best dad. He loves being a dad and is totally proud to be one. He loves his boys and they love him. He is totally game for wearing matching ties. He loves to spend time with his boys and is always thinking of fun things to go do with them. It is no wonder the boys LOVE their dad so much.
People ask me all the time how I handle 3 kids under 3. Easy. It is all Sterling. He tells me everyday what an amazing mom I am. He makes me feel like I can do anything. He helps so much with the boys and loves doing it. We all look forward to the weekend because dad is home and the real fun begins!


We love our dad!

4 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Your boys are so sweet! I'm glad you liked the ties. They look like a bunch of little men! Love you!

Austin and Abrielle said...

Those ties are SO adorable!

Hester said...

good husbands are essential for your sanity that's for sure. Your boys are so cute.

The Pixton Family said...

Sweet ties! What cute boys!