Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BRINGING HOME THE BACON (BABY)

We're home! It's been a wild ride, but we're doing great. Gouverneur (pronounced "Governor") is as darling as can be. There's NOTHING as sweet as a new baby. He's such a cute little guy and I can just sit and look at him for hours, which works out nicely with nursing because that is about all I get done each day.

The boys are doing great. Sterling Henry is obsessed with his little brother. He calls him "baby Gouvy". He loves to give him hugs and kisses. Dellin seems to like him. He just calls him "baby."
Here are some pictures from the last few days. The boys got to meet Gouvy in the hospital. It was fun to see them and see their reactions. Here is Sterling Henry being a darling big brother.


First family photo.

We have a tradition of Sterling dressing the baby the day we go home. Here they are.

All dressed up and ready to go home.

In front of our place. Welcome home Gouverneur!
The boys getting a good look at him.

Dellin giving baby Gouvy a car sort of forcefully.

My favorite picture to date.

I don't love this picture of me, but I love that Gouverneur's eyes are open. Look at that darling face!

All wrapped up and ready for bed. He looks way too tiny for this bed. The sad thing will be how fast he will feel up all that open space.

Me and my boys. I love this picture!
Needless to say, we are loving little Gouverneur.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Welcome home Gouvy! I love all the pics!

Ann said...

I love him too.

Gel said...

Congrats!! I love just holding new little ones and love their smell!! My little one is a month now and is so big... I love the snuggle newborn stage! Hope u are doing well.

ryan + carly said...

congrats jess! such a cute little guy. your family is adorable.

Zach and Codi said...

So, so CUTE!! Love the last picture of you and your boys!! Wishing you all the best! Love you honey!!

Joanna said...

What a cute tiny little guy! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

He is so cute. I love the picture with you and your boys! Poor Dellin is looking a little thrown off in the pictures.

Natalie said...

So precious and cute Jessica! I LOVE the picture of Sterling Henry holding the baby and with his arm around Dellin. What a good big brother.