Monday, August 22, 2011

Farm and Mountains

After the reunion we drove up to Guardmans pass. The view was amazing.
I LOVE the mountains.

We spent a little time at the farm. I wish we could have been there for longer. So does Gouverneur. He cried when we had to leave.

Grandpa's rocking horse is always a hit. Sterling Henry and Abe had fun riding on it.

Grandpa's horses are always a favorite. They are so nice and the kids love to feed them. This is probably my favorite picture from the whole trip.
We miss the mountains and we are really missing grandpa's farm!

1 comments:

Ash said...

Jess!! WOW WOW WOW!! What great pictures. I am in awe. The last picture of you holding your three boys made me tear up. You are such a light. Everyone looks so great. Your mom and dad and all your brothers and sisters. What a great reunion. The mountains are absolutely stunning. I am with you. I miss those mountains. Gorgeous setting. I too love the picture of your Dad and little Sterling. What a fantastic trip. I love ya Jess!! xoxo