Monday, August 29, 2011

OUR OLD PLACE

We moved! It was a super intense process that was way more painful that I had wished. We put all our boxes in the new house and then took off to Utah for 2 weeks so this post is long overdue.

We lived in our 2 bedroom apartment for 5 years. We had some good times and some bad times. Here is Gouverneur in the front room right before I turned in the keys. It looks so big with no furniture.
There are many things that we will miss about our apartment.
*Wood floors. They were old but we loved them.
*Our darling kitchen floor. I LOVED the black and white tile. I will have this floor someday in my house.*Our maintenance staff. I know it's funny but they rocked.
*Our gas stove.
There are lots of other things too but I will skip to the three main memories we will miss the most.

1.

2.

3.

We brought home our three sweet baby boys to that apartment. It will always hold a special place in our hearts.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

so sweet. love the bringing-baby-home pictures.

Brittany said...

I know how you feel! When we moved out of our last house we had lived there 4 1/2 yrs and it felt weird to leave it behind.