Monday, August 22, 2011

Hawkins Family Reunion 2011



We had our Hawkins Family reunion this year up at Brighton in Utah. My sister Becky organized it this year and did an amazing job. Thanks Becky!

Here we are minus my brother Jason. I love seeing pictures of the whole family. I always loved growing up in a big family. When we all get together now, it is so much fun.

We played Minute to Win It one night. I have never seen the game so it was new to me and super fun. It was fun because all ages could compete.

This was my team. I'm pretty sure we won or at least that's how I remember it.

Gouverneur was the newest baby and he got lots of attention. Here he is with grandma and cousin Sarah.

I love this picture of him with my sister Becky.

We did lots of fishing. When I say we I mean my boys. Sterling Henry loved catching fish and there were lots of be caught.

He pretends like he is fishing with about every stick he can find so the real deal was almost too good to be true.

He even wanted to hold the fish.

He couldn't get his hands on them fast enough.

Jake and Hema cooking up some fresh catch.

We went on some nice walks around the lake. Dellin got tired and rode double with cousin Cora.

I miss the mountains so much sometimes. Now I remember why.

My boys.

I love this picture of my twin brothers with their kids.

Sterling Henry was in heaven with all the cousins. I love this picture with him and cousin Abe. They look so much a like and even dress similar. Who's who?

Sterling Henry and Brynn looking out the window. Another darling shot.
We played lots of games, ate yummy food, and the kids did lots of crafts. It was three full days of pure heaven!
The reunion rocked. We are missing being with everyone but will cherish the great memories. We can't wait to see what Jason and Brandi come up with for our next one.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a fun reunion! I always wished I had a big family too.

Hema and Becky said...

Love your pics, They reunion was really so fun. I miss you and your cute kids lots. That picture of me and Gouv is so cute...you should have left him here with me! ;) Love you!