Monday, August 29, 2011

OUR NEW PLACE

Here is our darling new rental house. We are LOVING it.

We are LOVING our our driveway and front porch. Notice the ground level here. It makes carrying groceries so easy.



Our full bath. It's small, but bright and cute.

The kitchen. This baby is twice as big as our other kitchen with oodles of cupboards. It has a disposal which we didn't have before. It also has a dishwasher although we don't really use it. We have been hand washing our dishes our whole marriage and I actually prefer it.

This darling built-in china buffet is one of the main things I fell in love with when we first saw the house.

My favorite thing in the house is the washer and dryer. I have done a load of wash everyday since we moved in and I love it.

Here is our front room. The space is awesome. We don't have couches or really any decorations so it looks a little bare.

Our screened-in porch is probably my second favorite thing about the house. The mosquitos have been crazy this year so it is nice to have a place to sit outside that is bug free. We also love to sit our here when it is raining.

This is our backyard. It is HEAVENLY. It's huge and almost completely fenced.

Sterling is loving a yard and all the work that goes with it. Here he is using our ladder. Why not right?!?

Here he is mowing our lawn for the first time. He woke up early on Saturday morning to do it. He loves working outside and I love that he loves it.

He is our basement. We have this huge room in our basement. It is currently full of boxes but it will be the playroom/guest room. Half of these boxes have been put away and we are working on the rest.
We LOVE our new place. Feel free to come and visit soon. We have lots of space now and won't make you walk up three flights of stairs.

10 comments:

Bekah said...

It looks darling! Where is it? Are you still in the same Arlington Ward?

Ashley said...

I love your new place! I am very jealous of your fenced in yard though. I think next summer I will have to get that done to ours.

The Pixton Family said...

Love the outside brick, the china cabinet, the big kitchen, your cute shower curtain! I need that pink bowl to go in my pink kitchen!

Hester said...

I've been waiting for you to post photos of your new digs. The house is really cute. Is it nice to have so much more space? We are living in a tiny *tiny* one bedroom at the moment and its driving me bonkers. Especially now that Moses is a crawling maniac!

The Downey Family said...

yeah, I am so glad you are in your new house. it is adorable!

Zach and Codi said...

I absolutely LOVE your new place! It's so cute and has some fabulous built-ins! So happy for you guys!

Brittany said...

Love it!!! Everything looks perfect!

Alisha Haight said...

This looks amazing Jessica, can't wait to come see it! I bet you love having a washer and dryer, yard, and so much more space. So happy for you guys!!

Marcus Lane said...

Love it! It looks like it has so much charm and character, enjoy it!!

taryn said...

Hooray for such a spacious pad! you deserve it, girl! can't wait to come visit!!!