I love these boys!
Saturday, September 3, 2011
RISE AND SHOUT.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:33 AM
Labels: BOY Time, Dellin Parker, Gouverneur, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:33 AM
Labels: BOY Time, Dellin Parker, Gouverneur, Sterling Henry
4 comments:
Jesser!! Wow I am loving the new place. How nice. You have got to be loving it!! No more stairs, a washer and dryer! The simple things in life. What a wonderful place. Rise and Shout the cougars are out!! Go BYU. Gouv is getting so big. Wow. He is growing up so fast. What darling pictures. I love yard work too! It's so nice to have your own. So happy for you Jesser!! You need to get your gifts from Sar!! Love you.
And I have got to send you the picture I have of Jade that is honestly identical to the one you have of Gouv over to the right. They look alike!! Love you.
they are so big time!
I love this!! Go Cougs! We will be cheering all season here too.
Post a Comment