I seriously can't believe it has been 4 months since this darling little guy came into the world. I mean look at him. Isn't he absolutely precious???
I get a kick out of the boys all wearing footed pj's (also known as bags.) Gouverneur is wearing Dellin's from last year and Dellin is wearing Sterling Henry's from 2 years ago. Sterling is wearing his from last year since we got them ultra big.
Gouverneur is rolling. I've tried to get in on film numerous times. I like this one the best because it shows how much "help" he gets all day long.
I never could have imagined having three darling boys, but I really love it. They make me smile all day long and really wear me out. I love my life!
6 comments:
I love your little men!! You live too far away! I miss you!
They are so cute! What sweet big brothers. :)
So cute the Jess. I love how much your boys all look alike. They definitely have the "Fillmore stamp" So cute!!
I can't believe it's been four months! Your boys are also so adorable! Miss you!
Look at these 3 boys!! Wow I am in Love. So stinking cute Jess!! Makes me SMILE. Love and miss you so much. Darling decor, I am the same decorated yesterday. It's actually cooling down here too. Yea.
Oh I love them! All of them! And you too!
Post a Comment