Monday, September 19, 2011

Ward Campout 2011

We had our ward campout on Friday night and we had a great time. We love camping but haven't been since our England trip.

We got this tent as a wedding gift and we are finally starting to fill it up. That is Sugarloaf mountain behind us. Beautiful!

The boys loved everything about camping. They had as much fun in the tent as they did outside.

We kept Gouverneur bundled up.

We all slept like babies.
Even the baby!

One of the best purchases of our marriage has been the Nebo. This sleeping baby is bigger than a king size bed and just as cozy. We stayed nice and toasty at the campout and all ended up in/on it by morning with room to spare.
We had such a great time, we are hoping to go a few more times this fall.

3 comments:

kat reynolds said...

What adorable boys! You all look sooo happy.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say you have a beautiful family. Keep on blogging and smiling!

Cassandra

Natalie said...

Okay, I need more info about the Nebo. It looks AWESOME and I want one. I'm glad camping with three kids can be successful!