Cool weather has arrived and I couldn't be happier. I love the fall and seem to look forward to it most of the year. I love the weather, the decor, and all the holidays that it brings with it. Halloween is just over a month away and we are getting ready around here.
Can I just tell you how much I love having a mantle? I LOVE it! Finally my decorations can go on a mantle where they belong.
My sister Jen has a great tradition of framing a picture of her kids in their costumes each year. She does professional shots and they look awesome. I have some snapshots from the last three years so I decided to start my own version of her tradition.I think they turned out pretty cute! I will keep this up because it is fun to see how much they change.
I made this wreath for my front door. I have been looking everywhere for a cute wreath and found this tutorial here. I will most likely be making this wreath as well in a winter version. (Thanks Britt!)
This darling pumpkin is hanging below my hutch. Hard to get a good picture with the table in the way.I have a few more things waiting to go up this weekend. Hope your enjoying your holiday decorating as much as we are!
Monday, September 26, 2011
Halloween Decor
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
12:25 PM
Labels: Domestic Diva, Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute cute cute!!
I've got to go get me some felt.
Post a Comment