So I had a wonderful experience watching conference today.....it was exactly what I've needed lately! There were talks given today that seem to have been directed at me personally. Anyone else feel the same?
I thought conference was great today - I'm excited to go back and read the talks since I didn't get to sit and listen with full attention. Kids or no kids, i have a hard time paying attention!!
I loved it too! I actually got back online tonight and have been watching a few of my favorites over again, also since I wasn't able to pay super close attention during many of them. Definitely a feast though!
Hey- I saw your blog link on Christa's. Hope you don't mind I "stopped by!" Looks like you guys are having fun out there but I miss you doing my hair. I haven't found anyone I love here in Houston to do it. I loved conference too. We are so blessed. Feel free to check out our blog if you get a chance!
LOVED conference as well. Kayson actually watched two seconds of it =). You are so missed out here...and yes, I remember Russia in the snow time and couldn't help but think of one of my fav memories. Running and grabbing onto your arm...I love you =).
I loved conference and now its over it kind of feels like the day after Christmas. Jessica I am so happy to find out you have a blog. I love you and miss you. I think about you all the time especially if I hear about Jane Austin or anything related. Keep in touch Love camille
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
5 comments:
I thought conference was great today - I'm excited to go back and read the talks since I didn't get to sit and listen with full attention. Kids or no kids, i have a hard time paying attention!!
I love the bc mems!! I miss you a ton!
I loved it too! I actually got back online tonight and have been watching a few of my favorites over again, also since I wasn't able to pay super close attention during many of them. Definitely a feast though!
Hey- I saw your blog link on Christa's. Hope you don't mind I "stopped by!" Looks like you guys are having fun out there but I miss you doing my hair. I haven't found anyone I love here in Houston to do it. I loved conference too. We are so blessed. Feel free to check out our blog if you get a chance!
LOVED conference as well. Kayson actually watched two seconds of it =). You are so missed out here...and yes, I remember Russia in the snow time and couldn't help but think of one of my fav memories. Running and grabbing onto your arm...I love you =).
I loved conference and now its over it kind of feels like the day after Christmas.
Jessica I am so happy to find out you have a blog. I love you and miss you.
I think about you all the time especially if I hear about Jane Austin or anything related.
Keep in touch Love camille
Post a Comment