I just dropped Marilee and Maren off at the airport. Sisters are the best and I am so lucky to have so many awesome sisters and sister-in-laws. They are so good to me and are my best friends! Hopefully more of them will make their way out east to see us. Here are some more highlights, we had such a fabulous trip....
The leaves are changing everywhere here and it is so beautiful, especially at Arlington cemetary.
Sterling and Maren mostly hung out while we would go in and look at stuff....(he is going to be the most adorable dad.)

Thank you Marilee for coming and seeing us. We had such a great time with you!
6 comments:
It sounds like you guys had such a wonderful time! Don't you just love when family and friends come visit. There is so much to do and see out here!
looks like a blast. i want to see the white house! i'm coming soon.
So jealous right now that she was there and i was not...no fair, but i guess i will get to see you soon,christmas, can't wait...mar and you looked like you had so much fun....
Wow, it looks like fun! I can't wait to visit next year. Your blog is great, you are an inspiration! Love Ya!
so cute.
I would be crying about missing you guys if I didn't have the sweetest little distraction here at home! Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment