Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SO CUTE!!!

I am obsessed with my new niece Vela! She is so adorable. I don't know if I can wait till Christmas to see her!

6 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Thanks Jess! We can't get enough of her either! We wish you were here now!

Lacy said...

Jess she really is so cute. By the way - I love the blanket you made for her. I wish I was crafty!

brittani c. said...

What a beautiful baby girl! That is so exciting for your family. We are students too, except in medical school. Andrew is in his second year too. How is Virginia? It's possible we will stay in the east to complete his residency. We'll make it back to Utah someday...who knows. It's a good thing I can keep tabs on you with your blog now. This is fun!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

oh my word she is the sweetest thing ever. Im so happy for them....She is just beautiful...yeah

It's Been a Day! said...

she is a cutie! I love those nice LITTLE pacifiers they give you at the hospital! They are made for babies - make them smaller! Anyway, she's so darling. congrats.

also - check out in my links the one for knitting lemonade - click on it and see who you find!!

Ashley said...

I love that you are a blogger and that we can rekindle our cousinship. Are you going home for Christmas, because I might be there for a few days. Baby Vela is so cute. I love they named her that.