Thursday, October 18, 2007

WE LOVE VISITORS!!!!

My sister Marilee and her baby Maren got here yesterday and we are having the time of our lives!!! We spent the day in D.C. checking out museums....and got a tour of the capital. It was fabulous!





They are here through the weekend so check back for more pictures later. (Hope this makes some of you want to come and see us......we are tons of fun!!!)



Maren is such a happy, cute baby! She was a little cherub all day, even though we dragged her all over the town.



4 comments:

Eliza said...

I forgot about your visitors. It looks so fun! Enjoy! Aren't family visits the best!

It's Been a Day! said...

looks like fun. I would just die and go to heaven if i could come and see you! that would be so much fun! I'm glad you are having so much fun. I'll be in NY in december. Can we meet sometime?

Jancisco said...

Yeah for Jessica and her visitors! Thanks for "coming out" on my blog. Now I can keep track of you. . . and you know I will.

Love your guts,
Jan

Lacy said...

I am so excited for you. Sisters are the best. When are you going to be out this way again?