Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween Sydney Bristow!!

First of all Happy Halloween! It just doesn't at all feel like Halloween today but that just might be because we have nothing planned and are not dressing up. (another reason why we need kids because then we can just dress them up...... like a really cute mummy I know.)



Why Sydney Bristow???? Because I totally miss her on Alias. I am constantly re-watching the seasons of Alias on DVD and I love Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan. I just wanted to make sure their characters are never forgotten!!!!!


10 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Happy Halloween Jess!! I hope you guys have a great day!! I didn't know she wasn't on Alias anymore. I stopped watching in the first season because I was having nightmares! Some of those scenes are creepy!!! Maybe you could watch those to night to get into the Halloween spirit!

Zach and Codi said...

Oh my gosh, I am glad to see that someone else loves Alias as much as we do. WE have all the seasons and I wish there were some more seasons. Well, the world on the street is that JJ Abrams is writing an Alias movie after he finishes the Star Trek Movie, (which Jennifer might be in also). Oh yeah, Happy Halloween!!!

brittani c. said...

I'm glad Sydney Bristow received the recognition she deserved. I love how she always kicks everyone's trash. And Happy Halloween to you guys...you're right about dressing up babies...this holiday won't be as fun until we have kids. :) love ya!

Eliza said...

Jessica...you are too funny. I love the fact that you dedicated your Halloween post to Sydney Bristow. I must say she was good at disguises.

We love Alias too...I've actually never watched any of the 5th season though. I was so excited for it when it started, but we were out of the country and when we got back, a few episodes into it, I heard it was no good with a pregnant Sydney. So sad because I had been excited about the cliffhanger (Vaughn in the car accident). Maybe we will rent them sometime.

And...Matt and I are staying home and carving pumpkins tonight (and handing out candy if anyone comes to our door) if you want to join.

Ashley said...

I also hope that no one ever forgets Sydney Bristow and Alias. Every time I make a new friend I try to get them obsessed with Alias, and it hurts my feelings when they don't love it as much as I do.

A and L said...

NO LIE! Within 30 seconds of me pulling up your blog Aaron turned on alias on t.v. Totally at random! We've never watched Alias in our lives. Sounds like HALLOWEEN SPOOKY!

taryn said...

Funny that you combined these two things in one post...I was Sydney Bristow for Halloween a few years ago. She, too, is my favorite in the whole wide world!

Ashley said...

Of course I remember Toph! Why did you think to bring him up? Actually for some reason I randomly thought of him the other day.

Ashley said...

Of course I knocked her off the scooter...I wanted to win. Do you remember the time you and Val were riding scooters and she fell off? That was hilarious. Actually what happened directly afterwards was hilarious.

RIndi said...

Hey Jess. About the Alias season 5, I bought it at Wal-Mart last year when it came out and then Joe bought me the Rambaldi Box for my birthday so I have two if you want mine. Hope all is going well. Love you guys.