Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bastilla anyone???


We have so many great ethnic resturants around us. Last night we ate at Taste of Morocco. It was very good but the best thing we had was the BASTILLA. It was delicious!!!! If anyone has the chance to try it......do! You will thank me later. It is this yummy sweet meat pastry thing. I can't even do it justice but it was awesome......

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess! I have wondered about you! You look great! How is law school going? It's quite the journey right? Well email me I would love to hear more about your life right now! chawski82@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon!

Josh and Lar said...

I don't know much about Bastilla, but I do know a little something about a burger place called "fiveguys." Holy cow, that was the best burger I've ever had! Bastilla out, Fiveguys in!

The Pixton Family said...

YUMMY! Way to try new food! Check out my blog-Jen

Hema and Becky said...

That looks yummy! I sure do love you and miss you!

shelby said...

jess hey I miss you its been forever since I've seen you. Im glad I can check out your blog and see whats up! hopefully no flying gumballs any where! shelby

A and L said...

should the words sweet, meat and pastry be in the same sentence?

Jessica F. said...

Just try it people!!!!