I LOVE Christmas time and cannot believe that it is exactly 4 weeks away!( I have had a countdown going for the last 5 weeks) I put up my Christmas decorations the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I love turning on our tree at night. I am totally in the Christmas spirit. We can't wait to spend it with our family and see some our good friends while we are home. We will be flying home to Utah in three weeks and cannot wait to see you all!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
The Christmas countdown is on...
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:00 AM
Labels: Christmas, Domestic Diva, Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Remember how you have the cutest stockings ever! I just put up our Christmas decorations also. I'll post some photos soon! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
I cant wait for Christmas! I know I get more excited about it then my kids do! It was always the best memories growing up!
very cute! you are way ahead of me with the decorations. knowing that we are leaving for 2 weeks for christmas is making it hard for me to want to decorate. i hate coming back in january to the decorations and having to put them away. however, now that's it's still in the 70s here, it's hard to get into the christmas spirit so i better be getting out those decorations. wish I was going to utah so we could see eachother!
I think that looks so cute! I love the stockings! I can't wait to see you!
I am so excited to see you!! So I was going through a box the other day and I found some letters from you and our "Byrds" poster thingy. I was laughing so hard. Way too many fun memories.
I am ssssoooo excited for Christmas. Rob was making fun of me the other day because I was listening to Christmas music already.
I love Christmas! I look forward to coming home from work every night to turn on the Christmas Tree lights.
Plus, Mint M&M's are available only at Christmas time. Yay! :)
Jessica love The hello Kitty
Always reminds me of you.
So are you going to grow out your hair either way its adorable.
You have the best hair.
Jess, where did you get the adorable Hello Kitty background? Your blog is so cute!
love the new background! can't wait to see the Christmas decorations! I'm a little behind...but now that we are back in the apartment, maybe I'll start to look into that. ;)
Jess- just found your blog and I loved reading it for way too long tonight! I love all your pics and enthusiasm for life- We miss you guys and would love to get together either in UT over Christmas or out here in NY or D.C. We'll figure something out :)
Jess,
Me too! I went out and bought our Christmas tree on Saturday. I love the real trees. The smell is fabulous. I too love turning on the tree at night. We got all our lights on our house too, love it. It's a blast decorating huh. I am excited to see you soon.
Ash
Post a Comment