I have been having this major dilemma lately as to whether I should keep my hair short, or grow it our again. The best thing about short hair is it takes me no more than 10 minutes from wet to dry. The hard thing is that no ponytails for the gym, no cute curls when I want a change, and I sort of feel like short hair makes my neck look really long(someone at work informed me of this...) SO...what should I do????
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
yep, you want long luscious locks. Just like me. Because you've always wanted to be like me. . . I think I've got that backwards, actually.
Okay let's all just be honest...
It's obvious that....
YOU LOOK HOT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!! *I mean really, give the rest of us plain janes a break. I don't think you realize how tiresome it can be trying to keep up with you all the time!*
you look great either way. you have great hair. i love it short though. i think it looks so cute on you.
Your short hair is darling but I am all about long hair. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't put my hair in a pony tail. My hair is no where close to luscious locks but way easy to do!!
I love that you are taking my 2 year olds advice into account! Of course he possibly has the best hair in the family!! I love it short or long....I wish I had the nerve to do something with my sad hair. I need to get brave and maybe you can help me at Christmas!
I say try the curly with the short...it would be just like Christina Applegate--love it! I am a fan of the half pony at the gym--looked great today!
Cut it off. I just lopped off 8 inches against my darling husband's recommendation. Short is best. Fast and Easy. Do what you want, but my vote is..."Bob it like Beckham!"
I agree with the idea that you can pull anything off, Jess. You could do Pantene commercials with that head of hair. Then again, you can't pull off long hair for very long. My philosophy is to enjoy long hair while you can...because I know that when I start having kids or turning 40 (whichever comes first), I'm hacking it all off.
-britt
Hey I just tagged you. Go to my blog and read what you need to do. Hey if you don't want to do it-- I understand!!!
I just decided that you have to do it. You are to interesting. I will be mad if you dont. Remember pures?!!!
Your hair is cute no matter what style, and I am partial to short hair myself, but I am also partial to change. I am a big believer in chop it all off, grow it out super long, chop it all off again.
So that really didn't answer your question. But your hair is cute shoulder-length like it is in the top picture. And like your friend said, most women can only do long hair until a certain point in life.
I fully second Codi's remark. You are perfect!!!!! I do however...I can't believe that I am about to say this....think that short looks soooo good on you. But that is just me =).
I love your hair short jess... I mean I loved when it was collar bone length with sweepy bangs too but short is really so incredible on you... You do happen to have the most desirable hair period. The type people covet... So whatever you decide is great.
Post a Comment