Friday, November 23, 2007

Who wants more turkey???

We spent Thanksgiving at Matt and Eliza's this year and had the best time.
Ann, Sterling, Matt, and Wes enjoying our yummy appetizers.
Mr. and Mrs. Fillmore!!

This is Matt and Eliza's little boy Theo. He usually is sort of freaked out by Sterling, but they had a major breakthrough and are now friends!

Our cute place settings...Eliza has fabulous taste!

The bird in all it's glory! Matt cooked the turkey and did a wonderful job! It was super yummy. Eliza, Hannah, and Rob were also there but I have no pictures of them because our battery ran out. We had such a great time and are truly grateful to Matt and Eliza for hosting and making us feel at home!!!

10 comments:

Lacy said...

You crack me up. I cant wait for you to get here!! I am glad you had good friends to share Thanksgiving with this year. So the song I have on my blog right now totally reminds me of High School and listening to it over and over and over....

Hema and Becky said...

HOLY COW!!! You sure the DC zoo isn't missing an ostrich? That is one big bird...how much did it weigh? Looks like turkey sandwiches for the next month. I hope you both had a great Thanksgiving. We are grateful you are part of our family!

The Pixton Family said...

Looks like a wonderful day! That was a seriously big turkey. We had a great time in Bakersfield. I'll post our photos today.

Hema and Becky said...

Jess - we must be sisters! My camera died too! I can't believe I forgot to charge it! AUGHHHHHH!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Im so glad you had a good thanksgiving....i hope you know you were missed here, but can't wait to see you

Eliza said...

Happy to have you! Our leftovers are officially gone. Well, practically gone. There's still some cranberry sauce left; not a surprise that would hold out the longest.

Made turkey barley soup today with the last of the turkey. I am so tired of turkey. I am still thinking about those yummy sweet potatoes you brought...

Lindsey from The R House said...

fun to meet you guys too ...and that turkey looks delish!

Ash said...

I am so glad you had a great thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Your so pretty Jess. I miss ya tons. Hope to talk to you soon.
Ash

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

ok, seriously why has it taken me this long to comment on your blog? and why do i have tears in my eyes right now...maybe because i miss our fun days at the good ol' von curtis! i love you jess! i just went through your whole blog and laughed out loud a few times. i mean, get real, who shares a cell phone? i remember when you got your first one! anyway, you are the cutest and i love you so much! yah for blogs that i get to catch up in your life!

It's Been a Day! said...

looks like a lot of fun!! i love thanksgiving. i hate working off the weight i gained at thanksgiving though!!