So I have been tagged a few times, and decided to give it a go. Not totally sure how it works but I will try anyway.
The rules: List 6 things about yourself and then tag 6 other people.
1. I have NEVER been on a roller coaster...I know it sounds sort of crazy but I just haven't. I went on Puff the Magic Dragon at Lagoon when I was like 5 and I clearly remember making the guy stop it so that I could get off...which leads into my next one...
2. I am 27 years old and have never been to Disneyland. The fact that I am scared to death of roller coasters might have something to do with this. The crazy thing is that I don't feel deprived! I had an adorable companion on my mission who was a Disney princess and she almost passed out when I told her! She drew me a map of the entire place and walked me through it, and until we have kids, that might be as close as I get.
3. I have the biggest sweet tooth EVER! I could pretty much each candy all day long and be fine. Which is why I went off sugar two months ago. Probably the hardest thing that I have ever done but I feel a lot better.
4. Sterling and I share a cellphone. That's right, we only have ONE cellphone. If you think that's crazy we also don't have TV or cable. We do watch DVDs though so we are not totally out there! I love reading and read a lot without TV.
5. I am scared to death of cockroaches...GROSS! When we were looking for places to rent out here the first question I asked was if they had roaches?!?!? I did find 2 when we first moved in here and I almost packed up and flew home...luckily I have not see one since and go to all extremes to keep them away.
6. I want 8 children if not more. I have always wanted 8 kids and thought that I would be married by the time I was 23 and have three kids by know...not everything works exactly as we plan! Now this sounds nearly impossible seeing as how I am 27 and have not managed to have one yet...but I still want 8. I came from a big family and LOVE it! My family is the best thing ever. My sisters are my best friends, my parents are absolutely amazing, and my brothers are such great examples to me. I married into an equally awesome family. Sterling feels the same way I do, which was one of the things that I LOVE about him! Even without having kids, I am very passionate about motherhood! If I had a soap box this would be it. I loved Sister Becks talk at conference because it described exactly how I feel!
That's all... I hope you learned something new about me. I tag Becky, Jennifer, Laura, Rindi, Brandi, and Tyra!!!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Totally tagged!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ha Ha Ha. You fell into my I will be mad at you trap!! Just kidding. It actually is a fun tag because then you have to tell 6 things you probably wouldn't normally tell. I miss you so much!
remember when we went to every grocery store in provo and orem looking for zours? and then realized we could just walk 5 minutes to the 7-11 and pick some up? that was a good day and well worth it. i love candy as well!!
Jess it's ash. I got your blog from Lacy. I love it. Darling Darling. I miss ya. I put a blog together, its still in progress but take a look at it. It's brianandashlee.blogspot.com I will had you to my list. Yeah. Call me, we need to catch up. Your the best.
2 in shoe and 3 in boots.
Love, ash
Love the list!
I'm glad you don't feel deprived not having been to Disneyland--but I really think that if you ever do go, you will like it. Even though most Disney merchandise is admittedly lame (at least I think so), the 'Land or "The Big D" as my brother calls it, is so not lame. It is really fun and cute. I've been almost every year since I was a tiny kid, so that's probably why I have the nostalgic tie to it, but really--it's fun. And most of it is not about roller coasters!
Hey Jessica! This is Monica Giles...I was so happy to see your cute blog! You look great and sound like things are going well for you. I hope you don't mind if I check out what you are up to once in a while...
P.S. I am deathly afraid of roller coasters and have no cable...so we are even more alike than just doing hair~ :)
I love all the stuff you shared! I'll get going on my tag!
I remember that cocroach thing. Do you remember Chernoble (aka our only kitchen drawer that you emptied a can of Raid into)? I think you'd been in Omsk for a month before Sister Kyneston and I finally dared to open it and see what was left of the silverware.
Hi jess! It's Brittney Z! I love that I found your blog! Call me I have too much time on my hands and would love to keep in better touch. Plus i'm sick about the Disneyland thing... And good for you on the going off sugar thing. I can't even imagine you without a sour snack somewhere handy!
Post a Comment