Sunday, November 18, 2007

Get ready for rolls!!!

I am so excited for Thanksgiving that I did a test run on rolls to make sure they would be turn out. I think they look pretty good and they are super tasty! (Don't worry, I will be making a fresh batch on Thursday.)

8 comments:

Eliza said...

I am definitely ready for rolls.

Kelli said...

you can come to my house for thanksgiving or any time for that matter!

Jessica said...

I haven't had a chance to do a test run on my rolls....we'll see how Thursday turns out. I might have to purchase some back-up Pillsbury's.

Hema and Becky said...

Your rolls would make mom proud! They look great! I'm not a bit surprised! Of course we are always assigned mashed potatoes!

The Pixton Family said...

I'm so impressed. You'll have to make them at Christmas!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok so of course you have already made rolls for testing.... do you remember when you and the pearl were dating and you asked me to put a casserole in the oven for you which i did but i forgot to take of the cling wrap.....im retarded....thats why i don't cook.......period........

It's Been a Day! said...

you are making me so hungry!!

The Zeediks said...

you're a domestic godess