Thursday, December 13, 2007

Edward Cullen anyone???

You are looking at the new face of Edward Cullen! He has just been cast in the Twilight movie as Edward. Stephenie Meyer is "ecstatic" with their choice and after doing some research on him...I am thrilled with him!(as if they care...)
His name is Robert Pattinson and he is best known for his role as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. I love it! Harry Potter and Twilight using the same actor!
I am very excited for the movie to come out and even happier that they are making such great progress.
*And just as a side note...if you are reading this and have not read the Twilight series..get with it!

14 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Yeah! They have Bella and Edward cast and they start filming in February. I can't wait to see the movie!

Jen said...

He is PERFECT!!!!!!! Need we say more? Perfect perfect PERFECT!!!!!

Hema and Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hema and Becky said...

I think it is a great choice! But let's face the facts, Jacob Black is the most important character. I am dying to know who he will be.

Chad and Mareille Taylor said...

Book club is going to see this movie together!!!!

Sarah said...

Hey Jess,
This is so random, but I was checking out my friends blog from high school and recognized names of other gals from high school and low and behold i ran into your blog! This is Sarah Horsley by the way...Glen's wife. It looks like you guys are doing great! Glen just wanted me to say hi and if you feel so inclined our blogspot is thehorsleycrew.blogspot.com take care!

Jocelyn said...

Hey Jessica! I saw your comment on Jill's and had to blog stalk... hope you don't mind. Can I just say that I wish you were close enough to me that I could have you do my hair?
I also love everything Twilight and can't wait for the movie. And I especially like your "side note" at the end of this post (I completely agree). You are super funny! Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi. You can stop by my blog if you want, not always exciting but it's better than nothing. :)

clarke fam said...

I'm sorry, but I just don't think he is a great fit. i am so excited for the movie though.

Jessica said...

I totally promise that one of my New Year's Resolutions will be to read this series.....I might even be done with them by mid January, don't you think?

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm so excited for this movie - however, i'm not pumped for this guy to be edward. i'll have to wait for the movie to see if i change my mind!

Kenz said...

Little Orlando Bloomish, don't ya think?

Lacy said...

I don't know Jess, I am way excited for the movie but not so excited about the guy. Actually I don't know if any guy would really fit the part. There is way to high of a standard!!

Zach and Codi said...

For all of you who are unsure about him playing Edward... I can't say that I blame you. I too, had my issues with him at first, until... I saw this random picture of him where he was very broody and seemed very "Edward-like" to me. I am still waiting until the movie comes out to judge him on his portrayal of Edward's character however. Oh, and Jess... Jan and Ben are going to be in Utah at the same time as all of us, but are leaving in the afternoon of the 26th. So... she would love to get together with us and have some food but can only get together for breakfast on the 26th. Get back to me! Love, Codilyn

The Zeediks said...

Wowser. Such tough shoes to fill. I think he's gonna be good but I'm interested to know what kind of research you did that gave you an even better feeling about it. P.S. I know we still need to talk!