That's right we got 2 whole inches of snow and more is falling now! It may not sound like a lot to most of you but this is a huge deal out here! Schools have been canceled, people are leaving work early, and I am sitting at home enjoying my day off! Happy Holidays!!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
SNOW!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
yeah - those east coasters don't waste anytime cancelling things when snow comes. i remember having school cancelled when there was like 1/4 inch on the ground.
today it was 77 degrees here. i'm in a shorts and a short sleeve shirt!!
That is so funny. Do you remember in high school when school got cancelled and you and Ash came over and we went bizzing all day? So much fun. I don't think there will be much bizzing where you are at today!
Can you imagine if school was cancelled every time we got 2 inches?? The kids would love that!!
School was cancelled with two inches! Wow. I wish it was snowing now in Provo, but all we've got today is drizzling rain. I'm hoping for a whiter Christmas than what we've got now!
Yeah with all of the foriegn cab drivers, that got their licenses last week, I would be coming home from work early too. Before the wind chill sets in and the streets turn to black ice. I hope you stay off the roads... scary!!
Hey guys!!!
We also have a blog! I'm so happy for you guys to get some snow! Can't wait to see you for christmas!!! Aubs
Jess our mountains got 41 inches of snow in some places this last storm. It's crazy how we get so custome to driving in it here and going places. I love that you got to be home and enjoy the snow.
Oh and of quorse you have a hello kitty by your name. Love it!!
Ok, I am a big idiot. Not only am I catching up on your blog after a few weeks of being completely out of touch, but I also just read this post and almost yelled to Michael, "You won't believe it! It snowed in Virginia after we left!" Then I looked at the date of your post and honestly could not remember when it snowed...for a full minute and a half. I am losing it!
Post a Comment