Oh, what I wouldn't give for a cafe rio in the salt lake valley to be open today. We are here for a few more hours (couldn't get on an earlier flight) with no food in the house/hotel and no cafe rios open on sunday. (I'm invoking the Varley rule anyway.) What is a girl to do? Enjoy yours!
Definately Cafe why you are here. I am so glad I got to see you while you were here Jess. You look so beautiful as always. It was so fun catching up. Your the best!
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
5 comments:
Oh, what I wouldn't give for a cafe rio in the salt lake valley to be open today. We are here for a few more hours (couldn't get on an earlier flight) with no food in the house/hotel and no cafe rios open on sunday. (I'm invoking the Varley rule anyway.) What is a girl to do? Enjoy yours!
Definately Cafe why you are here. I am so glad I got to see you while you were here Jess. You look so beautiful as always. It was so fun catching up. Your the best!
I ate at cafe Rio as often as I could while I was in Utah! It's the best!
Me too. I ate Cafe Rio twice while we were in Utah for the holidays. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. :)
Me too. I ate Cafe Rio twice while we were in Utah for the holidays. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. :)
Post a Comment