Sunday, December 16, 2007

Neil Diamond+sweaters+mugs=FUN

Matt and Eliza hosted a Neil Diamond Christmas party last night and it was a lot of fun. You HAD to wear a sweater(the grosser the better) and you HAD to bring a mug.
Sterling's high school buddies started this tradition and have kept it going. Lots of hot chocolate and wassail was brewing all night...it was delicious!
I love Christmas parties! I have been to 5 other the last 7 days.
My sweater was from 1997, some of your might recognize it, and since it was from the Gap, more of you probably owned it. I wore it to the Christmas dinner dance my senior year...10 YEAR ago!! Sterling's sweater is one he got for his mission...we clearly hold on to everything!

10 comments:

Jill said...

I thought I'd seen that sweater before :D. What a fun party and yes, Christmas parties are the best. In my opinion, there can never be too many! You look so cute.

Ash said...

Jess I love the sweater. I do remember that one. How fun. I love the tradition that sterlings friends do. You guys are so darling together. Call me when you get here.

The Pixton Family said...

Sounds like fun...except the Neil Diamond part.

clarke fam said...

And that is why I love Sterling so much, he is such a character.

Lacy said...

It is getting closer and closer to when you are going to be here... YEA!! I do remember that sweater. Is that pathetic or what that I remember?!!

Hema and Becky said...

Less than one week!! I can't wait to see you!!!!! Yesterday the doorbell rang and Little Hema said "It's aunt Jess." He's excited too!!!!!

It's Been a Day! said...

i was actually just thinking about this party! this was a good time. i'm glad the tradition is still alive!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

there is nothing wrong with holding on to old clothes....i worship that you still have that sweater.....and i can't believe that you and sterl still have the neil diamond party.....

Austin and Abrielle said...

Ha ha ha tne years old! I love that you still have that! And to be honest i did own a sweater just like that.

Kenz said...

Now that sounds like a fun party! Sounds like Sterling has got a really great group of friends. You make such a darling couple!!