Monday, February 4, 2008

Mitt...

...who could possibly not love the guy? I mean look at that face! One of the fun things about living here is that we are right in the middle of everything. The election has been in full swing for two years out here and that is all people can talk about. It is great to hear that so many people LOVE Mitt Romney! (I will say nothing else about the "other" people running.)
I just had to do a little tribute to Mitt before super Tuesday.
Go Mitt!

10 comments:

taryn said...

Hooray for Mitt! I would love, love, LOVE it if he got the nomination! I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed.

Hema and Becky said...

I hope he gets it too... but it isn't looking great.

clarke fam said...

I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about tomorrow's election.

Ash said...

Jess isn't he the best ever! How could anyone not like him. I just love it how he is showing the world just how we are. So fun.

Sterling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

We just bought Sophia a Kids for Mitt bib. Hopefully he'll still be in the race after Super Tuesday. We would love for him to come to the DC metro next week to campaign. We want him to kiss our baby :)

Kenz said...

Girlfriend, I am positively sMITTen myself. Let not your heart be troubled, however, because if things go the way I think they will, the 2012 GOP (and American) front runner will unquestionably be.....My Man Mitt!!!!

Reagan had to lose the first time he ran for President, but look where things went from there.

Austin and Abrielle said...

Yes he does rock!

Hema and Becky said...

I just heard he has fropped out of the race! Bummer!

Jen said...

I am SO sad that he is out!!!!!