Jessica, thanks for saying hi! I hope you are loving the law school experience, I just barely did that... in Alabama. There is no place like Alabama, but we loved it. I hope your sister is doing okay. You and your husband are soo cute together. Its so fun to see all your family on the blog! JesseAnn
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
9 comments:
Just watch a little P and P.....
Call her sister!
fly to Utah
I think...come over to our house is a good answer.
So is he going to come back with all kinds of dead birds? is what I want to know.
Look for cheap tickets so your fun sister-in-law and her well behaved kids can come and visit.
I love this picture of the bird. So funny Jess. Wish you were closer, than we could take advantage of those hunting trips.
Sweet turn of the century bird painting.
come visit me. it's not much farther than alabama!
Jessica, thanks for saying hi! I hope you are loving the law school experience, I just barely did that... in Alabama. There is no place like Alabama, but we loved it. I hope your sister is doing okay. You and your husband are soo cute together. Its so fun to see all your family on the blog!
JesseAnn
Post a Comment