....Oh you mean President's Day...I am working. The same thing I do on every other Monday holiday. The only days of the year when I wish I worked for a bank or the post office, or pretty much any other job that closes on federal holidays.
At least all the people coming in today will have had the day off...and great hair!
Monday, February 18, 2008
What are you doing today???
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yeah, it's pretty much not a holiday around here for us either. Brent doesn't have school off and I have changed more dirty diapers than I want to think of already today and it's only noon. Maybe I'll celebrate the presidents day with some candy!!
I just got ready for the day and it is noon. Actually I showered and got back in my pjs. So we are not doing any fun today besides cleaning and NAPS!!!
I hear ya. Isn't it the worst when everyone else has the day off--that used to happen to me all the time when I worked at the Church Office Building. They get like 2 holidays or something. (this is Eliza btw, not Matt.) Actually I was thinking of you today. I said to Matt, "I bet Jess is working today" and I wanted to stop by and say hello (we were in DC for the morning). However we probably just would have made a scene and gotten you in trouble.
I'm sure everyone's hair looked great though! Just a couple of days ago I got another compliment on my hair and I said, "Gotta go see Jess at Color Works..."
You bet they'll have great hair!
Although it stinks to not have a holiday like everyone else, I was okay about working since the husband had to be in classes all day. Happy President's Day!
Jess your the best at making people look pretty. I know how you feel. I don't get holidays off either. I love ya.
i wish i could have come and got my hair done.......why do you live in VA.....i need to come visit
I just cleaned all day. the fridge, closet, everything. Pretty neat.
I bet you'll have it off next year!
Speaking of getting hair done...could you move back to Utah please? I have realized that now that I am moving back to Utah, I need you to move back to Utah also. How about it?
Post a Comment