Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged...again!

Brandi tagged me. I have been tagged before but this time it is a little different.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was a senior in high school and loving every minute of it!

5 Places I've lived.
Orem, Provo, Russia, Lindon, and now Arlington Virginia.

On my to do list.
It is my day off so I have some phone calls to make and I am done!

Three bad habits.
I love candy...LOVE it!
I throw my work clothes on the closet door when I take them off.
I constantly plan what I would be doing each day if I didn't have to go to work!!!

Places I've worked.
Mrs Fields cookies, Abercrombie and Fitch(embarrassing), Juice Press, DownEast Outfitters, Aspen Salon, Von Curtis Salon, and now, Colorworks Salon...I hope this will be my last place!

5 things you don't know about me.
If you want to read this one click here.

I tag anyone who wants to participate!!!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

mmmmmm... Mrs Fields cookies. The good-ol-days huh? I also remember seeing you on your first official work day at A & F. I think you suckered me into buying something!

Liz said...

Jess, it's Liz Coltrin. It's fun to read about you guys on a little lighter side. Sometimes I read the guys blog and it's too heavy for me. Chris and Sterling sure have different opinions but atleast they can still be friends. Come check us out on our blog sometime!

taryn said...

So, what's on your list of what you would do today if you weren't working? Is Veronica Mars included? Felic? We will need to compare notes...so I can start making some of those lists.

shelby said...

Yea for the big JP We went there the other day, and I had to laugh because it brought back some great memories!

Eliza said...

Oh goodness, A&F...every time I pass that place in the mall I have to shield my ears and nose, so many sounds and so much perfume/cologne coming from in there. That makes me sound REALLY old but there it is, the truth.

Ash said...

Jess I totally remember Mrs. Fields. And abercrombie. Said to say I worked there too. I did the same tag. It brought me back to our high school years. Fun times! With a lot of fun memories!