Sunday, August 17, 2008

28 FEELS GREAT!!!

I had a fabulous birthday this year! Sterling and I went to dinner and then we saw the new Batman, which I loved! He totally surprised me with a new computer. All we have is his school laptop so during the school year, there is very limited time for me to use it. He wanted to make sure that I would have one this fall, when I am home with the baby. He is the best! EVER! All in all it was a quiet birthday, just like I like.

Then last night, on Saturday, we went to Mike and Taryn's for a BBQ. Well it turned out to be a BBQ/surprise party for me....so fun! The best part is that they didn't even tell Sterling either. So it was a total surprise for both of us.

Thank you to all who came. The food was awesome. Totally yummy cakes(that's right, there were two). We ended the night with a little Rock Band and then of course watched Micheal Phelps win his eighth gold medal. What a night!!! This balloon was about the coolest thing I have ever seen, I had to show it off!

14 comments:

Lacy said...

Sounds like you had such a good B-day! I am so glad. Sterling takes such good care of you!!

It's Been a Day! said...

what a great birthday! I gotta get me 2 cakes on my next one. That's totally the way to go!! Glad it was a great day!

The Zeediks said...

Happy birthday! You look great. Like your normal self with a basketball under your shirt. Just a cute tight little belly!

Hema and Becky said...

Jessica! Happy birthday girl! Hope all your birthday wishes come true this year!

fillmore said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! What a great surprise, a computer! Hope you had a great day!

Ashlee said...

Ohhhhh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It sounds like it was awesome!

RIndi said...

Yay. Happy birthday!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

jess, you look so darling!! i just love the belly. happy birthday!!!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Jess. You are as radiant as ever!!!!!

josh and summer said...

Hey Jessica- saw you on the Downey's blog. You look so cute pregnant! Congrats to you nad your hubby! It's fun checking out people and seeing how happy they are. Good for you guys! Take care!

Summer

Chad and Mareille Taylor said...

Happy Birthday! You look so cute pregnant! I can not believe you are having a baby in 30 days! I wish we were there. I can't wait to see pics of little sterling jr.!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

We're so sad that we were out of town for your suprise birthday party! Well happy VERY late b-day:) I'm glad you had such a good one.

Christa said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

becky said...

I'm so sad I missed the party but I'm glad you had such a fabulous birthday! You're a rockstar!!!!