
The main thing to focus on here is his ankles, or lack of I should say. This is about what my feet look like...but mine might be a little bigger! I have tried all the tricks and there is nothing that can be done. Since I stand on my feet all day at work, you can just refer to me as Fred for the next five weeks!!!
I hope this does not sound like I am complaining because other than having the world's largest ankles....I LOVE being pregnant!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
YOU CAN CALL ME FRED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
gosh jess. could you please stop complaining? i mean, it's almost over.
jk forever. oh the beloved pregnancy ankles. bless your heart. trust me, they go back to normal after you have the baby. i'm sure they look great though. that baby is coming so soon!!
So do your toes look like sausages?? I'd like to see a picture. I'm sure you are still the cutest to be mama that ever stepped foot in Virginia! Those ankles will return - you're close now!
Ha, ha, ha. Everything goes downhill the last few weeks. You can do it!!
At least it is summer and you can wear sandals. After Theo was born I couldn't fit into any of my shoes. (Due in part to being extremely flooded with fluids from 24 hours + of IVs, never doing that again, ever.) It was a bit of a predicament.
You still look great though, and who looks at feet anyway?
You are seriously the most upbeat person about being prego. I complain all the time, so seriously could you please complain at least once?
Oh, I totally remember the swollen ankles- It didn't happen as much with my next pregnancy. Tell Sterling to get you a good foot and ankle massage every night!
gotta love it. I'm so glad you've had a great pregnancy! What a blessing and I hope things stay great these last couples weeks!
Good news -- water weight goes away in just a couple days after delivery. With Jake I looked like that and it went back to normal so fast -- with Luke on the other hand, I had gained the same amount of weight but I wasn't as swollen... That, was all fat weight and took A LOT longer to loose. So, in short -- be gateful for the big puffy ankles. :)
I have been out of the blog world, but now I'm back and your blog is so fun to read -- you are always happy and you are the CUTEST prego woman ever.
SOrry for the Novel -- see ya soon!
Post a Comment