One of the guys I work with has been telling me about this delicious frozen yogurt place in DC. Right before Sterling and I went to Utah, we tried it....DELICIOUS!!! Since our first trip there, I have pretty much thought of nothing else. It is the best yogurt I have ever had. If you live anywhere in the Northern Virginia area, you HAVE to go there, it will change your life!!!
On Friday we went in to DC with some of our friends and had a great time. We took the metro and this is exactly how we looked. Three babies out in front. Two in the baby bjorn and one in my belly. I am sure we looked like hilarious to most people!
I can't wait to join Taryn and Jessica in the mommy group. Then we can go to Mr. Yogato everyday if we want to!!! (do I really always look that tall?.....yikes!!)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. YOGATO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
first of all, love the title. i'm going to have that song in my head all day and i will love a happy girl!!
you look great. i'm excited to see that little boy make his debut! so soon!! i'm so excited for you.
but also excited you found a great yogurt place. i guess i'm more jealous than excited since that sounds delicious right now!
Yum, I will have to try it. Maybe you and Baby Sterling can introduce us to it sometime in the fall. Have you been to Nielsen's in Vienna? It's pretty good...the favorite of all the locals around here. There are also Nielsen's in Utah.
I have to say, my completely unsolicited advice, the first 6 months or so are so great for daytime and even nighttime outings! They are so portable, almost as portable as a pregnant belly. Really even the first year is pretty portable. Obviously toddlers are portable too but once they run around it's not quite as easy to keep them contained...and the consequences are a little more severe if they're up much past their bedtime. :) Hooray for new babies who sleep through everything!
Sounds good! I'm going in tomorrow to have my baby. Check my blog for pictures!
You girls are the cutest on the planet! And I can't wait to try the yogurt place. :)
Which flavor did you try? I read that they change out their flavors every week or so.
We love Mr. Yogato! We will definitely have to go a lot once baby Sterling arrives.
Oh and sorry about the height thing. Maybe I will start wearing my heels again. I have just been too lazy to dress up! Remind me next time!
yum. my mouth is watering! when are we going back?!
Post a Comment