We are back from our wonderful vacation home to see our fabulous family who we just can't get enough of. We were gone for two weeks and had the best time. Here are just a few highlights from the trip.
I watched my sister Marilee's kids while they were in Scottland. One day while it was blasting hot, we had a snow cone stand. The kids had a blast(even though they may not be smiling), made money, and I got all the free snow cones I wanted!

Sterling arrived three days after I got there and the kids were thrilled to have fun uncle Sterling around.

We then went to McCall, Idaho with the Fillmores and had such an awesome time. We missed McCall last year and will never let that happen again, it is just way too fun!

Here is the only book store in town where I almost didn't get my copy of Breaking Dawn, even though I pre-ordered it WEEKS in advance. They are lucky I did get one....don't mess with the pregnant lady! (I loved the book by the way. I know many did not, but I LOVED it!)

This is where I spent a lot of my time, swimming in this beautiful lake. It was so refreshing! My tummy is clearly getting bigger and bigger and I LOVE IT!
On the way home we stopped by the Twin Falls temple where they happened to be having the open house, so we took a tour. It is such a beautiful temple!
We made some other stops along the way. This canyon was amazing!

My girlfriends had a lunch shower for me. We had such a great time catching up. It was so great to see you all! Thank you Ashlee for all your planning!

My family had a shower as well at my mom's house. Thy went above and beyond and the food was awesome.

It is always so nice to catch up with family and friends.

Need I say more?!?!?

Baby Sterling got so many wonderful gifts at both showers. He got 25 books and not two of them are the same. The kid has clothes and blankets to keep him warm and looking cute for the next two years!
Thank you to everyone who came and my family for all the work you put into this!
Thank you to everyone who came and my family for all the work you put into this!



Rindi and I are due just a month apart. We are both having boys and it was fun to see our bellies next to each other. She looks fabulous!

Always a blast to see my parents. I still can't get over who much I love being out on the farm. It is so peaceful and wonderful there.

As you can see we had a fantastic trip. It was great seeing you all. I always feel like our trips are just not long enough to see everyone.
We got home late Sunday night with two very swollen ankles...oh well! Thank you Taryn for picking me up and waiting all night....you are the best!!!
We got home late Sunday night with two very swollen ankles...oh well! Thank you Taryn for picking me up and waiting all night....you are the best!!!
16 comments:
how fun...im glad we got to see you, and your cute little pregnant belly...you look great...glad your trip was a blast.
Wish I could have been at your shower. You got great gifts! You look so cute. The picture of the Twon Falls temple with the rainbow in the back is fabulous!
Wish I could have been at your shower. You got great gifts! You look so cute. The picture of the Twon Falls temple with the rainbow in the back is fabulous!
You are a vision of pregnancy loveliness!! Could you be any more perfect?!? (*the answer is no*)
It was so good to see you. You look so good! I can't wait to see the little guy. Thanks for being such a good friend!!
It was soo fun to see you, although I wish I would've been able to hang out with you guys more! I can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Jess, I miss you already! I am so glad you and Sterling go to stay over here on Sunday night. We sure do love and miss you guys! By the way, the picture of you and Rindi turned out sooo cute! Can't wait to meet little Sterling!
Congratulations to baby Sterling on scoring all of that loot! If you want to come to San Antonio, I'll give you a baby shower too. Not awkward at all. Just you and me and my friends.
Welcome home.
Hi Gorgeous! I concur that you make a mesmerizing pregnant lady -- so beautiful and glowy!
I love seeing your fun trip and I love that your back! Even though we're now separated by Ward Boundaries (boo!), the fun times can recommence.
P.S. I love that picture of you at the bookstore. It makes me so so happy!
P.P.S. I 100% loved BD too! Perfect ending!
Jessica! I would love to see you before I move back to Utah. When are you done working? I'm leaving on the 22nd, so hopefully we can get together. Email me if you've got time. brooketenney@hotmail.com
absolutely loved spending some time with you, it has been a very very long time.
wow! what a trip! you got a ton of loot for little Ster! are those mini cowboy boots I saw in the pic?! I love it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT DAY!! Jess I loved looking at your trip step by step. It was a darling post. Baby Boy Sterling will be set it looks like. Wow. Look at all those books too. Love it. Your Lunch/shower was great. I love doing it for my Jess, she is always the first to do it for everyone else. I am so happy for you Jess. You will be the best Mom. Love you. Enjoy your birthday!!
Love the pictures. Love all the stuff too, baby Sterling will be quite the well-dressed boy. Happy birthday and welcome back!
Jessica - We may have been parted at birth ... I love Bella and Edward, too. This is a thing we have not discussed. Loving my new hair, my new part, your blog, baby Sterling, etc.
You are looking so cute with your prego belly! We should get to together and hang out! It's been forever since I've seen you. Looks like your trip was grand!
Post a Comment