Our little man is 4 weeks old today! I cannot even believe how fast time flies!!
This was his outfit that he wore to church on Sunday. Who can even stand how cute he looks in that adorable vest???(Thanks Becky)
The outfit did come with a hat but we decided it was a little overboard!These past 4 weeks have been pure bliss!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
4 WEEKS OLD!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
4:08 PM
Labels: Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I love that outfit! He looks so grown up!
I cannot believe it has been 4 weeks!
He is such a doll! We had a great time shopping today! Thanks for coming with us!
I think I put this on every post about him, but it's true...SO CUTE!
He is adorable!! We can't wait to meet him in person!!
Oh the hat is killing me!!!
congrats jessica. boys are the apple of their mummys eye.you're in for lotsa fun!
AHHH!! I LOVE the vest and hat! He looks so small with that big hat on! SO CUTE!
Jess he is beautiful! Miss you here in utah!
How cute! Don't you love just playing dress up?!
seriously...can't handle the hat. please bless that his head gets bigger soon so that he can wear it without it falling off. because i am loving it.
Post a Comment