...even little Sterling got to vote today!!!I always feel so American after I get done voting. This election has been so exhausting. So much is on the line. Like most of you, I will be on the couch tonight (watching the only channel we get), waiting for the results!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
THANKS TO ACORN....
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:57 AM
Labels: Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! He is such a cutie!
Hey, cute blog! Sterling is ADORABLE! I saw the pics on Andrea's site, and so I had to see more when I saw you had a blog! I saw you just read the host. I am about halfway through. I can't imagine how there could be a happy ending!
I will be so glad after today -- these elections are making me sick. I hate all the slandering that goes on -- We've had sooo much mail and phone interruptions. Ugh. Get it over with already!!
But, I have to say -- sterling is ADORABLE. he is soo dang cute and you are looking quite fabulous yourself. I can't believe he is sleeping 6 hours, that's more than my boys! :)
I hope you'll just keep enjoying every second. They are the best!
Adorable. I'll trade you -- cute shoes for cute baby. :)
I just looked at his pictures on Andrea's photo blog and oh my goodness that boy is adorable!!! Seriously those turned out so good. My favorite was his little smile in the one where he was wearing his monster costume. So cute!
Post a Comment