Thursday, October 30, 2008

3 WEEKS OLD!!!

I can't believe our little man is already three weeks old. He had a doctor's apt. this week and here are his stats. He is perfectly healthy. He is in the 95% for height, 75% for weight, and 50% for head size.

Length: 22.75 inches
Weight: 9lbs. 11oz

Here are some of the pictures from his photo shoot. My friend Andrea did them and she rocks. I am SOOOO happy with how they turned out! To see the rest click here






Little Sterling is such a sweet baby! He is starting to be awake a lot more during the day and we are having so much fun with him!

I am feeling pretty good too! I try to get out of the house and run an errand at least once everyday!

18 comments:

clarke fam said...

DYING!!! he is so cute. You lok so pretty also. i love the little monster one.

It's Been a Day! said...

those are so cute jess. I love them. love the cowboy boots. cowboy up!

Roo said...

YOu look awesome and your little guy is so cute!! You already look like the best mom. :)

Dave and Mel said...

what a babe you are Jess- love your hair! these are GREAT pictures and Dave's favorite is the one of you and Sterling looking at each other- he's so lame :) I can't wait to meet your little man and am so happy for you guys!

Lacy said...

I love all the pics you are putting on here! So cute.

becky said...

Adorable. I love these pictures. :)

Hema and Becky said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one with you and him makes we want to cry happy tears! You look so happy!

Josh and Lar said...

those are soo cute! I love the other pictures of him on your photographers blog, too! He is adorable and I love his little costume!

Zach and Codi said...

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! You have put all new moms to shame, and little Sterling is irresistible. I wish we lived closer!! Your friend did a wonderful job, but it must have been easy for her with models like you!

Andrea Hatch said...

Sterling sure knows how to work it for the camera...he's a natural ; )

Littleshortstacks said...

As always, Andrea is a genius!
Little Sterling is darling. I can't wait to watch him sprout!

I've been blog stocking this morning...I finally found Taryn's blog and consequently found yours. :-) It's so fun to see all your posts!

Blake said...

He is so darling! Aren't they so much fun? You look great too. I love that he totally smiles already. I love them!

Buckland Family said...

That was me that just commented. Somehow Blake was signed in instead of me. :)

Ash said...

Darling pics Jess. He is the cutest thing alive. I am loving him more and more.

Jill said...

I haven't checked blogs in like forever!!! Oh my goodness...he is too precious for words! Congratulations Mommy! It suits you well. I love that last pic of you and little Sterling-what a DOLL! Wasn't it so worth the wait?! Love you!

A and L said...

these pictures are darling! he seems like such a sweet baby.

Valerie said...

I love the pictures. So adorable. Can't wait to meet him.

Ashlee said...

Okay, so I'm way behind on commenting, but these are SOOOO precious! LOVE the cowboy boots--so little and cute!