If you haven't noticed...we take a lot of pictures! My family keeps asking for more pics, so here they are.
I can't get enough of how cute little Sterling is when he is sleeping!!! Look at those legs!!!
We went to sacrament meeting on Sunday...little Sterling didn't even make a peep!
On Saturday, we went out shopping. I was a little nervous that Sterling was going to be cold. Do you think I bundled him enough???
Our first time using our stroller. We thought it was a picture moment. Little Sterling is tucked in there...under all those blankets!
He has the biggest eyes and I love it when he is alert!
We are having just way too much fun with this little guy!!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
MORE PICS!!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
12:13 PM
Labels: Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh my, so adorable! There is nothing as special as having your first baby. Hope you are enjoying it as much as you can! Congrats on Sterling Jr!!!!
You are killing me that you went to church on Sunday...oh well...it was probably nice to get out! And I'm sure it was fun to get Baby Sterling all dressed up.
jess, you seriously look soo great! And baby sterling is so cute!
I can't believe how much you are out and about!! Good for you! Looks like you are having a blast with this little man...that's the way it should be!:)
So cute- keep the photos coming!
Jess I am loving these pictures. I am so thankfull for blogs. So I can see this precious little sterling. He is already changing. I love his legs in this picture.
Okay those legs are so adorable -- he is definitely going to follow after his gloriously tall parents.
I love this pictures. And I love how fabulous you look, Jess. You look as gorgeous as ever!
When can we schedule a date with the newly three Fillmores? Can we tempt you with Cafe Rio?
i think he totally looks like a hawkins. and what a better place to go to your first family outing than panera! love it. you look great.
Congratulations! He is so cute!
he is swimming in that onesie! what a crack up!~
Post a Comment