We brought baby Sterling home yesterday. Having a baby in the house is about the best thing ever!
He was checking me out here while dad was holding him! You can sort of see his blond hair in this picture.
Dad getting him ready to take him home!All ready!!
Getting him out of the car to take him up to his new home!
We came home to grandma. She had a yummy meal ready for us, so much better than hospital food!!!
This is what I woke up to this morning!! We are having so much fun feeding and changing this little guy.
I am so in love with baby Sterling! This little guy was DEFINITELY worth the wait!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
OUR LITTLE MAN!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:22 AM
Labels: Motherhood, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
He is just too cute!! So glad you posted some more pictures! Can't get enough of baby Sterling. How are you feeling?
Oooh he is perfect. He has the biggest eyes. Keep the pictures coming!!!
Congrats!! I am glad everything went good. He is a cutie. Keep lots and lots of pictures coming!
I can't wait to see him! We are actually leaving in like two minutes to head over. Yay!!!!
He is so cute! I am so excited for the two of you. Please bring him to Utah for a visit really soon.
He is so cute! Congrats! I'll have to come over soon and oggle over him in person.
Also, just got back from taking theo to see the new baby, she is so tiny and perfect!
I'll say! what a doll! he's perfect. what could be better?!
I love the new pictures. He is soo cute and we are so happy for you guys!
What a sweetie. Awww.
Jess what a beautiful baby. He is the cutest thing ever. How neat that you got to bring him home. What a neat new experience. I truly am so happy for you. Darling little boy!!
He is already looking older!! How is that even possible!!
I'm so happy for you...and looking forward to NOT eating hospital food myself. ;) Can't wait to get together for a playdate. The babies can stare at each other.
We can't get over how much he looks like Sterling. He has the perfect name! He is such a cutie. I know you are enjoying every second!
congrats...he is a beautiful baby. i think we were due around the same day
Isn't that just so DANG fun! I love babies! He is SOOOO adorable! I'm so happy he's here! He was almost the same size as Beckam! I wish you guys were here so they could meet! I heard its good for babies to look at pictures of other babies! I'll show Beckam pics of Sterling.. .. that'll have to do for now! I hope you're recovering well! Just let your mom do everything and take the time to get better! It'll be worth it when you rebound quicker! And don't get overwhelmed with nursing! When people say it wasn't hard for them they're LYING! It's hard for EVERYONE! Love you guys and hope everything continues to go well! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations! We are very excited for you.
Jason, Brandi and the Girls
get to utah already....i need to hold him...he is perfect...he looks a little like Sterling
Congrats! He is so cute and precious. This is your cousin, Natalie by the way. I heard you had your baby and just had to come and see! I am so happy for you and Sterling.
Jess,
I found you off of Aimee's blog. I am so excited for you! Isn't it so great to be a mom?! He is adorable! Congrats!
Jess this brought tears to my eyes! He is darling, and definatley worth the wait!
Sterling is so adorable!! Congratulations on a perfect little boy. You guys look so happy and I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment