Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LITTLE MR. FILLMORE

As requested, here are more pictures of our little man!

He has adorable camo socks (thanks Taryn) on in this picture, of course it needed to be documented!! Such a proud dad!

This is his first bath! He really seemed to like the whole experience. My mom always bathed us in the sink. I am going to carry on that tradition!

Hooded bath towels are the best!

Dad thought the sunlight was hurting his eyes...


Baby Sterling had some visitors yesterday. The Wheatleys and the Cooleys came over. I love this picture because Matthew has his hand around Sterling's shoulder...buddies already! Thanks for stopping by, we LOVE visitors!
Ok...who can even handle how cute this shot is?!?! He does this cute little smile every now and again. He is the cutest thing ever!!!
Stay tuned for more pics soon!!!!

11 comments:

clarke fam said...

Oh he is so perfect!! I love the smile and the cute little socks. You look great!! Keep the pictues coming!!

Ashlee said...

SUCH a charmer! He looks so happy.

Zach and Codi said...

I really am in love with him! I also am very jealous at how good you look! Oh well, "some of us are not as naturally adorable as you are." Love you girl!!

The Pixton Family said...

So Dang Cute!

Hema and Becky said...

Okay in the first picture of this post I think he looks like you Jess! In every other picture he is all Sterling. He is so perfect and you sound and look soooo happy!

AnnDee said...

So sweet!! Congrats on such a beautiful little boy! I'm sure you are just loving it. It's getting me excited for my own.. I love those gas smiles, I know they aren't real, but they give you a chance to see how fun it will be when they REALLY smile and laugh at you. He is ADORABLE!! What a blessing. You look great!! I'm impressed you are welcoming visitors. I'm such a germ nazi, but in the end -- they all get sick no matter how hard you try and it's much more fun to have visitors!! Way to go.

Marci said...

Love the pics! He is so perfect, what a beautiful boy. You look great too by the way. can't wait to see him.

fillmore said...

It is amazing how much they change even in that first week! He is so adorable!

It's Been a Day! said...

jess, he's just so daring. i'm so glad he's there and healthy. i bet you guys are having a great time. those first few weeks with the baby are priceless. he really looks like the perfect baby. you look great, by the way.

Jessica said...

LOVE HIM!!!!!! I also love the camo socks and the cute boy who has his arm around little Sterling.

Eliza said...

Initially I thought he looked just like you--exact same mouth--and now I am rethinking. In the picture where your mom is holding him he is like an EXACT replica of Sterling.

So, probably he looks like both of you depending on the moment.

Anyway...I can't even handle how adorable he is. That blond hair is to die for. I hope you are holding up well and enjoying the last few days with your mom. Can't wait to see you guys again sometime soon.