Monday, October 27, 2008

MORE pictures!!!

More pictures for the fam....and anyone else who might be obsessed with our little guy!

Little Sterling does this funny move where he covers his face with his hand....so dramatic!!! I love it, and am glad that I finally have it documented!

Major cutie is right!!! I think it is a total crack-up to have him in camo stuff. Such a boy!
"Hello everybody!!!" He just wanted to say hi to everyone!


Sometimes he looks so big and others times he is so tiny. Here, he is totally tiny!

We are still having the best time with our little man! He is such an angel in every way. Did I mention that he sleeps from 12:30 to 6:30am???

8 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

he is so cute jess...im sure you are having such a great time...hope all is well

The Crazy Clawson's said...

he is so cute jess...im sure you are having such a great time...hope all is well

Denice said...

Those sandals are a good idea, in case he steps in a pile of glass while running around outside ... :)

parker rox alot said...

He sleeps 6 hours at night? Wow, you are lucky! He is so cute!!!!

clarke fam said...

Soo cute. I love all the dramatic poses. You look so darling by the way!!

Andrea Hatch said...

He is SO CUTE!! I LOVE the Major Cutie outfit. And I totally agree that he pulls lots of dramatic posing....

I'll be posting his pictures tomorrow on my blog!

A and L said...

good little sleeper. way to go! any secret tips i need to know?

Anonymous said...

OMG! Seriously, congrats! He is the sweetest thing ever! I am sorry I am so late getting on here...my life has been one crazy thing after another! I love you so much and am so proud of you and excited for you! you are amazing and a total NATURAL!!