Sunday, October 5, 2008

OVERDUE!!!

This is me on my due date...yesterday!!! Since my mom got here, we have been doing nothing but walking. I have had a lot of contractions but obviously he is not ready yet!


In the meantime, I am having a BLAST with my mom! We went to Mount Vernon on Friday.

Last night we did a monument walk, they are so beautiful in the evenings. The Lincoln memorial is my favorite!!

Our family tradition on the morning of Sunday conference is to eat my mom's yummy griddle cakes. This is probably the first year that my family didn't have them...but we did. They were delicious!!!

In between conference sessions we went and walked around Arlington cemetery. The weather was beautiful today!!!

We are having so much fun! I will keep you all posted if anything changes at all!!!

12 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, I can't believe you've really gone over your due date. And you look SO GORGEOUS!! You make it look so easy! I love your pics and am so jealous that your mom's here!

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like you are having fun! It's nice of you to go overdue so that you and mom have a chance to do some sightseeing before the baby comes!!

Eliza said...

You look great!!

brittani c. said...

You are looking fantastic and seem to be so upbeat about this so far...let's hope baby boy Fillmore decides to come soon! Have a great time with your mom!

Susan Fussell said...

C'mon Baby Sterling.

becky said...

You are ADORABLE, but I'm dying to see this new little one! I love that you're up and about touring the city. You are amazing!

xoxo

It's Been a Day! said...

well, baby sterling is way too nice. he's letting you have some one on one time with your mom before he makes his appearance! glad you had some time to hang out before he arrived! but, I hope he comes soon!

Jen said...

I know!!!!! Branson was two weeks late and I cried everyday but refUSED to be induced. I was with Kayson and it just wasn't a good experience for me. He just wants to surprise his mommy =).

Unknown said...

you look great and beautiful

Unknown said...

I feel for you Jess! I went a week over with Noah and it was not very fun! You look great though and he'll be here before you know it... unless he's already arrived!

Ashley said...

We should have called you!! I thought you'd be busy with a little newborn right now. Sorry that you've gone over! I went over with Anna too--it's not fun. With all the walking you're doing I bet you'll get Junior here any day. Good luck!

RIndi said...

Overdue is the way to go apparently! When is your induction date?! Joe and I have tried calling you and your mom like a million times! Have her call when you go into labor! Good luck and I hope the walking does you good! (It did nothing for me. . . I just got really tired!) I can't wait to see him!!!