This is Sterling guest blogging for Jessi. Here's some much awaited pics of our new little boy, Sterling Henry Fillmore, born last night (18/09/08) at 8 lbs 10 ozs, 21 inches.

Mom giving Jessi a pre-delivery massage. It's been great having her out here.
It's a boy!!! (He actually sprayed the nurse seconds after getting out of the womb.)

A more modest pose.

Sitting up.

Jessi, Sterling, and Dr. Kim just minutes after delivering. Doesn't Jessi look great?

Sterling and Grandma.

What cuties.

He's tiny.

Proud new dad.

This morning, watching us from the bassinet.

Sterling checking out his new surroundings.
37 comments:
So cute! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!
Ahh!! Congrats, you guys! He is such a cute little-sized Sterl the Pearl. ;)
I think he looks just like Jessica! Maybe just the lips...I don't know, hard to tell from picture. But he definitely has your lips, Jess!
Congratulations, he is a doll!
Congratulations! You guys are a perfect little family.
He is sooo cute. We are so glad he is here!! Wish we could be there to visit you and baby Sterling! Congratulations!
Congrats! He is so cute! You all look so happy and good. I'm glad all went well.
ADORABLE!! I'm so glad that he's here and all went well. Congratulations! He seems very alert. It took us three days to get a picture of Austin with his eyes open. Good job. I hope recovery goes well for you Jess. Enjoy your new bundle everyone.
Congratulations!! That is one big boy! I'm so thrilled for you guys, and Sterling is a great name, where did you come up with it? :)
ADORABLE!!!!!! He has such beautiful round eyes!! You look great too! We are so grateful that he is here safe and healthy! I think he loks like Daddy Sterling in that last picture! We couldn't be happier for you!
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys :)
(oh this is paige signed in on my moms account. sorry)
congrats! im so excited that he's here. what a cutie he is. i hope everything is going well and you are recovering and just loving having that baby in your home. you both will be great parents.
He is so cute!!!! I am so glad everything went well. Congratulations....and Jessica you look so good!
Wahoo! Everyone looks great and very happy to meet each other - grandma, mom, dad AND baby Sterling. Congratulations!
Oh he is sooo perfect!! It was worth all of the wait. I can't wait to see him. Hope yu get feeling well soon. We love you!!!
Nice Stirling! I especially liked the first picture -- no wonder you wanted to name him Angus!
Brandon
Congrats to the new Mom and Dad! You have a cutie on your hands. I'll to come visit in a few weeks.
Congratulations, Jessica and Sterling! He's absolutely beautiful!
And way to go, Jess! 8 lbs. 10 oz? That's pretty good baby baking!
yeah! Yeah! Yeah! He's perfect, we can't wait to meet him!
Congrats! He's a cute little man!!
Congrats from the Coltrins! Boys are great, at least that's what we think. Is your mom still there? Use her up as much as you can, because then the real fun begins!
Hey - way to go guys - let the tired begin.
We really are very happy for you guys and are looking forward to meeting this not so little guy.
Dave
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!
He is so cute! Congrats!
He is DARLING!!!!!!! I am so proud of you Jess, good job!!!!! I want to hear how it felt to see him for the first time =). How did everything go? Was it a good experience for you? What an angel you have. He has Sterling's cheeks and your cute little chin. I am just so overcome with emotions thinking about this long awaited miracle and what a good mommy you are going to be for that lucky little boy. I love you so much!!!!
Congratulations Jess and Sterling! We're happy for you!
What a cutie! I swear he looks bigger than 10'8". We are so happy for you!
Congrats Jess! Love you and hope you and the family are doing well...
Congrats! He is beautiful!
Congratulations! He is so cute, and looks so new and sweet. Enjoy every minute, it goes too fast.
Congrats he is beautiful. Hope the recovery and next few weeks go smoothly for you. Just be prepared for no sleep and lots of work.
Makelle
Congrats! It's sooooo exciting!
He is absolutely Perfect!! I am so happy for your little family. You are going to be such an amazing mother!! I am so happy that everything went well and baby and mom and healthy. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations!! I'm glad he finally came! He is so cute! Wish we could see him!
Congrats! Holy Smokes! I'm so glad you guys blog I probably would have never found out... :) That's fantasic
AHHH!!! I AM IN LOVE!! He is absolutely precious!! Congratulations you guys!! Can't wait to see all the fun new posts of Baby Sterling!
Congratulations! He looks so tiny with Sterling holding him!
He is so adorable! Congratulations!
congratulations fillmores! everyone at the salon is so excited about little sterling.
he's adorable!
Post a Comment