This first week has just gone by way too fast!!!
Our first time out of the house. We went to his five day checkup. His pediatrician said he looks great and was the easiest appointment all day!!!Sterling is having so much fun with his little boy. The second he gets home from work or school, he is all about his little man!!!
On Tuesday, he wore this onesie and he really lived up to it! He peed on everything he could! We spent the whole day laughing and cleaning up after him.
I could sit and hold him all day long!
He does this cute little move with his hands when he gets super hungry! So dang cute!!!This first week has been a dream come true! Every time I look at baby Sterling, I just can't believe that he is ours!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
WAY TOO FAST!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
8:08 AM
Labels: Growing Up, Motherhood, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
jess! i am so excited for you!!! aren't boys the best? he seriously is absolutely darling...and that blond hair? i love it!!
He is so adorable. That blonde hair -- to die for!!! :)
Remember how cute you look?! Already wearing jeans.. heck, already up and dressed!!
He is too cute! That "automatic sprinkler" onesie came in handy it looks like!
And you look SO GOOD! I am jealous that you are wearing jeans so soon! You are amazing!
He is so sweet! I am dying to hold him and kiss his sweet cheeks! enjoy every minute, you will blink and he'll be a year old!
Jess it's already been a week. Wow. my little Easton is sitting here in my lap and he just turned 1yesterday. Enjoy the moments like you are. You look amazing. He is the the cutest little guy. So fun. Can't wait to meet him.
He is so cute and you look amazing!
First of all, you look great. Also, Baby Sterling is so cute in that pictures where his toes are touching. Love it!
That picture of his hands and feet all curled up is my favorite. What a cutie!
I love his little smile picture in the other post! It looks like you are just loving life and I am so happy for you guys. You both look so natural at this whole baby thing and I just love it! He is darling and I agree- you look AMAZING too!!
he is soo cute! I love the post where he curls up his arms and legs. And you look soo great Jess! I hope I look that good after I give birth!
Jess!Congratulations!!!! He is so sweet! It makes me want a newborn so bad. I just love the last picture on this post where he's all scrunched up. For sure that's how he was in the belly. He is just perfect. Way to be in jeans already by the way, and at church etc. You are such a natural mom. I love the Daddy and son pictures too!
Post a Comment