I cannot believe you are so close! Having your mom there for the whole process is SOOOOO wonderful! I'm so excited for you! Ahhh! Have your mom start the call tree anytime day or night when you go into labor! We wanna hear about it!
Hooray for moms!! I hope you have a wonderful time together, it was such a blessing having my mom there to help and guide me. I can't wait for your little guy to get here already!!
Jess I just saw those pics of your last day at work you are adorable. How are you I cant wait to see this little guy. Thank goodness for moms I am glad she will be there. My mom helped by holding the throw up bowl to my face hopefully that does not happen to you during delivery. Text me your address please Love Camille
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
9 comments:
I LOVE it. SO special!!!!! Tell her hello from Sister Nartker =).
You are going to have such a great time with Mom! She was so excited when I dropped her off in Salt lake last night!!!
LUCKY!!!!
I cannot believe you are so close! Having your mom there for the whole process is SOOOOO wonderful! I'm so excited for you! Ahhh! Have your mom start the call tree anytime day or night when you go into labor! We wanna hear about it!
Yay for moms! I wish mine were here!
Hooray for moms!! I hope you have a wonderful time together, it was such a blessing having my mom there to help and guide me. I can't wait for your little guy to get here already!!
Jess
I just saw those pics of your last day at work you are adorable.
How are you I cant wait to see this little guy.
Thank goodness for moms I am glad she will be there.
My mom helped by holding the throw up bowl to my face hopefully that does not happen to you during delivery.
Text me your address please
Love Camille
Does your mom know how to blog? I'm hoping for a "we're on the way to the hospital" post AND a "he's here! he's finally here" post!
Good Luck. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment