Sunday, September 28, 2008

I AM NOT HAVING TWINS!!

Don't you think if I was having twins, I would know!!!!

So I might be a LITTLE over emotional at this stage of the game. I swear, the nerve of some people. Granted, most of these comments come from people I don't know or don't know well. It is still so amazing what people will say to me. All I want to hear, even if you have to lie is..."You look beautiful!", "Wow, you are due this week, you are so small!", or even, "Have you been working out, you look great!". Is that too much to ask???

All is all, I am feeling great, minus the extra large feet. I have loved being off of work and have gotten so much accomplished this last week. I went to the gym everyday, got our 6-month food storage ready, cleaned out our closets, took stuff to good will, washed all the baby stuff, deep cleaned blinds and fans, and made a yummy dinner each night! I only have two more things left to do on my list. I probably should take a little more time to kick my feet up this week and relax.

Best part about this next week....my mom comes on Thursday....HURRAY!!!!

12 comments:

Susan Fussell said...

Hopefully your last two to-do items include relax and have a baby. Miss you, too. Can't wait to see pics of Baby Sterling. I'm so excited for you guys

Jancisco said...

hmmm.. . nesting?

The Zeediks said...

The fact that you have accomplished that much is truly amazing! Goes to show how much energy being on your feet all day doing hair takes! I'm using this post as my to do list. And honestly... I really do think you look beautiful!

Eliza said...

Oh I totally know the feeling...people have been asking me about twins since I was about 6 months pregnant. All I have to say to that is, "Really? Did you really just ask me that?" If it makes you feel better, I have talked to a lot of people who have had the same question asked of them. I think people just forget what a pregnant woman is supposed to look like.

Then there's the lady in my ward who likes to tell me every week, "Wow, you look like you are about to pop!" Thanks! Thank you!

You look beautiful, wow, you can't be due this week, you are so small, have you been working out?? You look GREAT!! :)

So exciting that your mom is coming soon!

becky said...

People say the dumbest things! You honestly do look gorgeous, though! And just think -- Baby Sterling is on the brink of his worldwide debut! YAY!

Your productivity is awesome -- I'm so jealous. You are a rockstar!!

Hema and Becky said...

Next time someone asks if you are expecting twins, just politely say "No I am not, but I was just wondering the same thing about you." Especially say that if they aren't even pregnant. :) Mom is so excited to see you, I hope you have a great time with her and I can't wait another minute to see the beautiful little baby you are about to give birth to! Hang in there, you are beautiful and amazing and I miss and love you!!!!

Ash said...

Jess I got the same comments. Are you having twins....NO! I would say. You look great! You must be working out. Your amazing Jess, and I think you have looked good the whole way through. K your Mom is coming in two days. Exciting. K I need to call you and see what your plans are....I can't wait!

The Pixton Family said...

Wow, sounds like someone is doing some major nesting! I'm sorry about the rude comments- someone told me I looked like a house when I was pregnant with Eliza!

Buckland Family said...

Don't people say the dumbest things ever when you are pregnant?? I tried to call you yesterday and it said that your number is no longer in service? Did you change your number and not let me know? :) Well I hope all is well. Keep us all updated. I check your blog all the time to see if baby Sterling has arrived yet or not. Love your guts!

Ashlee said...

Hi. Remember me? I'm your loser friend who couldn't go to your shower and still has your present sitting at her house and can't believe you're about to give birth.

Jen said...

And the fact that most of these comments are coming from WOMEN!!!! I got it all the time and it's like, don't you remember how this feels?!? Why would you even THINK to say AnYtHiNg like that??? You just focus on making that perfect baby even more perfect and look forward to the comments of,"THAT is the most BeAuTiFuL baby that I have EVER seen!!!" Wait for it, it'll come. Wait for it....wait for it....

Andrea Hatch said...

I can't believe how much you accomplished!! I would have just sat and watched tv all day. You're amazing. And beautiful. : )