Thursday, September 11, 2008

BABY SHOWER!!!

My adorable friends Jessica and Taryn gave me the cutest baby shower last night! Baby Sterling has been completely spoiled and has everything he could ever imagine! Thank you to all who came, it was great seeing you.

Unfortunately I hardly took any pictures. Here is the food table which was extra yummy! Fruit pizza, dipped peanut butter cookies, dipped pretzels, fruit, and these yummy cinnamon roll croissants. Needless to say, I had my sugar fill for the month!!!



Taryn made these adorable cupcakes with a cute "S" for baby Sterling. They were delicious!



This picture does not do the decor any justice. Jessica has baby clothes hanging from a clothes line. It was so dang cute! I wish my picture was better.
Thank you so much Jessica and Taryn. You girls are the best!!!

5 comments:

Chad and Mareille Taylor said...

I am so sad that I missed your shower! Hope things are going well, can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

It's Been a Day! said...

what a great party! looks like you are all set for that baby to come!

Jen said...

Wish I could have been there to rub your little belly =).

Ashlee said...

I'm SO sad I had to miss it!! I have a present for you, and I miss you lots!!

Baby Shower said...

Did you play any baby shower games? I just love playing baby shower games. They are always my favorite part of a baby shower.