Monday, September 8, 2008

DIAPER CAKE!!!

Last night I had a work meeting. I was a little annoyed seeing how it was on a Sunday night. I went anyway and it turned out to be a baby shower for me as well. They totally surprised me and had cake, balloons, and some adorable gifts!
I got some really cute outfits and this adorable diaper cake. I have seen one of these online before and wanted to make one...so cute!! Denise who I work with made it with her mom. It is full of diapers, onesies, hats, burp cloths, lotions, soap, and tons of other cute baby stuff. I don't ever want to take it apart it is just that cute! (THE PICTURE DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE)
Thanks to all those fabulous people that I work with! You guys are the best!

7 comments:

clarke fam said...

How fun and creative!! Just more cute things for baby Sterling!!

Hema and Becky said...

That is a really cute one!! How fun for your coworkers to do a shower for you!! I am so excited for your baby to get here!

Andrea Hatch said...

That is such a great idea! I've never seen one of those! Your co-workers are so sweet!

The Pixton Family said...

How sweet- You totally deserve it!

Jessica said...

So cute! That was a fun surprise for a "work meeting".

Bytheway, Matthew is going to get a little jealous when baby Sterling comes. He just adores you and he is not going to want to share! It was so fun to see you today!

Ash said...

Jess how sweet is this. It's just because your so awesome.

meagan said...

What a darling and thoughtful idea. The crib/nursery looks great! We are really excited for your family.