Saturday, September 20, 2008

LAST DAY!!!

Right as I was about to walk out the door to my last day of work, Sterling reminded me that we needed to document this day!!!

I think I look a bit too happy. What do you think???
What to do with all my free time for the next two weeks?!?!

19 comments:

RIndi said...

I can't believe how close you are! Can you just not even wait?! Now you'll have more time to work on making sure you have everything you need! By the way, I decided to make a list of things I couldn't do without during the first few weeks of having the baby so that I can give it to my sisters when they have kids. If you need any advice on things I use the most, just let me know! Love you guys!

Eliza said...

I tried to send you a text today saying "CONGRATS ON YOUR LAST DAY!" and, my phone died. Don't get me started on how much I dislike that phone.

ANYWAY--congrats on your last day!!! I'm so happy for you! Yay for vacation! Read a lot of books and watch a lot of DVDs, that's my advice! Oh, and naps are always good too.

You can also come over and hang out with us if you get bored.

Eliza said...

P.S., I am kind of a little bit freaking out every time I look at your countdown. This is one reason why I can't have one...I just can't think about how soon these babies are coming, it makes me all nervous and excited and it's impossible to get anything done in that state of mind!

Jessica said...

Yay for the last day! We are so excited for you!!! I remember my last day of work before Matthew and it was kind of weird knowing I was done working but also cool knowing that my new baby was coming SO SOON! That was such an awesome feeling!

Oh and Matthew is totally excited to hang out again. He asks about you everyday!

It's Been a Day! said...

hip hip hooray!! what a great day! it's so soon until that baby comes. yeah.

Buckland Family said...

Jess you are too darling! I can't believe you only have two weeks left. That is if you make it until then. How exciting that you are done with work!!!! I wish you lived here so we could hang out with our two little babies.

Kenz said...

Live these weeks up, girl!

But seriously, how sad for all your clients. I've never quite gotten over you leaving. My hair no longer gets compliments. BOO HOO!

Lacy said...

I'll tell you what to do.. sit and relax, enjoy you time, sleep, you know, do the stuff that you are not going to be able to do pretty soon!!I am so excited for you. My work was calling me the day after I had the baby wondering when I was coming back..death to them!

Unknown said...

HI Jes! You look awesome! I can remember my last day of work, it was bitter sweet. I am excited for you to have that little babe, boys are the best, they just love their mommy's! Good luck!

Christa said...

I am so excited for you! Just like Lacy said, SLEEP as much as you can! We can't wait to see the new little guy.

fillmore said...

Didn't you think this day would never come! Yeah!!! :) We are so excited for you and Sterling! Can't wait to meet little Sterling!

Ash said...

Jess wow your last day. I can't believe it. Your darling in your pictures. I am very impressed you have worked up until now. Your amazing. Enjoy this time as much as you can. Life will change but its a beautiful change. Love you. I am so excited for my Jess!!

becky said...

You look ADORABLE! I'm so excited for you.

P.S. We're still HUGE Fillmore fans! :)

The Crazy Clawson's said...

yeah...not much longer now

Jancisco said...

you just need to sleep. Trust me.

Katie said...

Hi Jess,
You could not be cuter you preggy lady. I am so happy and proud of you. Baby boy Sterling coming soon!!!Please let me know Love Cari

Zach and Codi said...

Believe Jan (and myself), get as much sleep as you possibly can while you still can! Can't wait till your little one comes along!

Hema and Becky said...

You look so super cute!!! I can't wait for this sweet little baby to come!! COngrats on starting the best job you'll ever have - being a stay at home mom!!!

Andrea Hatch said...

Congrats you're done with work!! You look gorgeous as always and I can't believe how hard you worked so close to your due date. You're amazing and thanks for my gorgeous hair!!!