Some of you may have read my post a few weeks ago about a delicious frozen yogurt place in DC called Mr. Yogato. I have only been there twice, but have craved it every day since.
I would go there everyday if it didn't take forever to get there and find parking. So my wonderful sisters told me about a little trick...making my own. I bought this ice cream maker and have had frozen yogurt almost every night since!
Here is my favorite recipe...
14 oz. non-fat plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup sugar( adding more will make it sweeter. I like it tarty.)
1/2 cup milk
1 cup chopped fruit( I think that peach is the best.)
1/4 cup sugar( adding more will make it sweeter. I like it tarty.)
1/2 cup milk
1 cup chopped fruit( I think that peach is the best.)
*Mix in a bowl. Turn on ice cream maker. Wait 20 minutes...and VOILA, you have the best frozen yogurt of all times.
The best part is...it is totally guilt free!! Hope you enjoy!!!
8 comments:
we got one of these for our wedding and i love it. it's the best. i like putting the frozen mixed berries in ours. it's the best! i'm glad you are enjoying one as well - except mine is not in a cute red color like that. mine is boring white!
Yep! It is the best!!!
it is about flipping time you commented on my blog. i lost all my links a long time ago and have been waiting for you to comment so i could find you again. but good luck with the baby, they are a lot of work and three is a TON of work. yes we want to get together. we still need to make more trips to dc to see stuff before we leave here so we will have to hook up. email me your phone # makaguenter@yahoo.com
I have to get one of these. How amazing is this. I feel sorry for the store now, they won't be seeing you anymore. Love it Jess.
That looks so incredibly delicious....now I have to go out and buy an ice cream maker now! Either that, or they need a Mr. Yogato's out where I live.
mmmmmm. delicious...my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
I need to get one of those!
Awesome shower -- you are the CUTEST pregnant girl! :) I'm so glad I got to see you again!!!!!
And I can't wait to try my hand at the fro-yo! Time to dust off the old ice cream machine!
Post a Comment